DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good day from the Colorado high country.

Quiet Place

Reactions
New member from 9500 feet MSL near Trout Creek Pass in Colorado. I have been lurking on many of the DJI/Drone forums and decided this forum seems to be the most helpful. Many are such turn offs by being so nasty to others. You guys are doing a great job of being helpful. I am 79 years old with a past aviation history of being a commercial pilot with over 10,000 hours, not the big heavy metal airlines, have had many RC models and a few drones. I have decided that there is so much beauty close by me that a new photo drone would be a great chance to explore again. I have a Phantom 1 that I play with as well as some cheapy smaller drones. I am weighing the Mini 2 or the Air 2s to purchase. Big reason for the Mini 2 is the less restrictive regs due to the weight but the Air 2s is surely tempting me. Anyway, thanks for the great site and I look forward to learning from the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings!

New member from 9500 feet MSL near Trout Creek Pass in Colorado. I have been lurking on many of the DJI/Drone forums and decided this forum seems to be the most helpful. Many are such turn offs by being so nasty to others. You guys are doing a great job of being helpful. I am 79 years old with a past aviation history of being a commercial pilot with over 10,000 hours, not the big heavy metal airlines, have had many RC models and a few drones. I have decided that there is so much beauty close by me that a new photo drone would be a great chance to explore again. I have a Phantom 1 that I play with as well as some cheapy smaller drones. I am weighing the Mini 2 or the Air 2s to purchase. Big reason for the Mini 2 is the less restrictive regs due to the weight but the Air 2s is surely tempting me. Anyway, thanks for the great site and I look forward to learning from the members.
Welcome to the forum from the high country of Colorado also. I'm not quite as high in altitude as you as I'm only at 8200 MSL and up here in Estes Park right next to RMNP. I'm retired air traffic control so there's a possibilty that we may have chatted once or twice on the radio. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the good place :), greetings from British Columbia.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast