DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 GTA Style Drone Tracking with DJI Mini 3 Pro

Did a pretty good job although it did let it get pretty far away

Reactions: Jug's Life
Yeah - I was worried it was gonna get left behind! ;)

Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: Jug's Life
I liked that you tried that - kudos! I saw it was already in sport mode - how fast was the vehicle travelling because it clearly wasn't able to keep pace.
The mini 3 pro was locking itself at 22 mph when its rated to 36 mph outside of tracking. Im going to reach out to DJI chat and get their answer on this. They have an guide they use at chat/support thats not available to the public and I have been able to get answers to stuff like this in the past. Ill keep you posted.

Reactions: 4006448
I liked that you tried that - kudos! I saw it was already in sport mode - how fast was the vehicle travelling because it clearly wasn't able to keep pace.
After reviewing the manual ActiveTrack 4.0 Trace mode on the mini 3 pro is locked at 10 m/s and 13 m/s in parallel. Boooooo!

Reactions: 4006448
I think I would have been worried that the tracking would have gotten confused about which "small, black, rectangle" it was supposed to be following and go off in a completely different direction when the vehicle in front of you could have turned off. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts