DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Barcelona, Spain

Marcos Ri

Reactions
I have been reading you for some months, and I have decided to present myself now that I have my brand new Mavic Pro (yes... I don't trust the wifi connection on the Air, the camer of the Pro is more than enough for me and I will not have enough money for the Mavic Pro 2 Fly more and more accessories, so the Pro was the best option :)). I have only done two flights, it is my first drone, and I am completely in love with it, what a piece of engineering!! So, another pilot from Barcelona, see you on the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I have been reading you for some months, and I have decided to present myself now that I have my brand new Mavic Pro (yes... I don't trust the wifi connection on the Air, the camer of the Pro is more than enough for me and I will not have enough money for the Mavic Pro 2 Fly more and more accessories, so the Pro was the best option :)). I have only done two flights, it is my first drone, and I am completely in love with it, what a piece of engineering!! So, another pilot from Barcelona, see you on the forum!
Howdy from Wyoming @Marcos Ri , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Joetso
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! You won't be disappointed with the Mavic Pro, I also have the Mavic Air and the distance is far shorter with the Air. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Chicago Illinois. Please feel free to ask questions,
we have a number of friendly and helpful Pilots on board. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin