DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Kimberly, Idaho!

Welcome to the forum! :)

A few useful things to get you started with your Air 3:
  • The current Air 3 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box).

• This video covers all the basics of the Air 3 (worth a watch even if you're not totally new to DJI drones).

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

Welcome to the forum! :)

A few useful things to get you started with your Air 3:
  • The current Air 3 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box).

• This video covers all the basics of the Air 3 (worth a watch even if you're not totally new to DJI drones).

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.
Thank you for these amazing resources!

just picked up a new Air 3 to continue and enhance my real estate photography business.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Great photo, I am glad I do not live there, playground and trampoline next door, same for the house behind and this one has a basketball net and a dog cage in the back yard…

Any case, glad to have you aboard… Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe…

Welcome from Vero Beach, Florida. There is a ton of great information here and tons of great people willing to help with their drone knowledge.

Oh, and you will quickly fall in love with you new Air 3!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13