DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Louisville, Kentucky

Dgardner007

Reactions
Hello to my fellow MP pilots, and special shout out to the Louisville drone pilots.
You guys have a awesome videos , I've only just begun to gain the confidence to fly it out of arms reach ...lol.. just kidding... I still keep it in sight. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can fly more.
Well thats all that I have for now, just wanted to check-in and say hello to other MPPs.
Until next time... be safe and keep-em flying

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello to my fellow MP pilots, and special shout out to the Louisville drone pilots.
You guys have a awesome videos , I've only just begun to gain the confidence to fly it out of arms reach ...lol.. just kidding... I still keep it in sight. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can fly more.
Well thats all that I have for now, just wanted to check-in and say hello to other MPPs.
Howdy from Wyoming Dgardner007, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Dgardner007
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome Dgardner007! I'm in Louisville, too. I don't check the boards every day, but let me know when you plan to fly and we can spot for each other.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy