DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from White Rock,BC Canada

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I am not familiar with Surrey, but you will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Always looking for places to fly around here. I like to fly out at Mud Bay. Lots of wildlife, boats, odd train & scenery. There is a sign as you go in saying drone flying is "restricted" (whatever that means). There may be an issue with taking off & landing IN the park, so I go down next to the trestle...outside the park, just off the beach on public land. Have gone to Blackie Spit, but limited places to fly....just too many people around. There is a nice spot off Tannery park, in North Surrey, next to the Fraser with good shots of the Patullo and New West. Friend of mine goes right out onto White Rock beach at low tide. Little too public for me. Happy flying. See you out there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Always looking for places to fly around here. I like to fly out at Mud Bay. Lots of wildlife, boats, odd train & scenery. There is a sign as you go in saying drone flying is "restricted" (whatever that means). There may be an issue with taking off & landing IN the park, so I go down next to the trestle...outside the park, just off the beach on public land. Have gone to Blackie Spit, but limited places to fly....just too many people around. There is a nice spot off Tannery park, in North Surrey, next to the Fraser with good shots of the Patullo and New West. Friend of mine goes right out onto White Rock beach at low tide. Little too public for me. Happy flying. See you out there.
There's a strict no flying of drone regulation down there because its a park. On top of being a park. Its a wildlife sanctuary for migrating birds.
Even outside the gate.
On top of being a park and bird sanctuary.
Its also too close to the 2 airports near by.
Boundary bay and There's a small heritage airpark even closer than Boundary airports.

Walking into the park and onto CP/CN/BNRL Private land with bigger signs specifically stating NO TRESSPASSING near the tracks is a way to recieve a bylaw ticket and a ticket from rail Police.

Go over the RPAS regulations.
Quite specific in where you can fly them.
There's also a DJI app that will tell you where's a good place or if the location your at is acceptable or not.

Best to go for a drive into the woods.
Just stay out of parks.

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King