DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello new pilot on Florida Treasure Coast

opsguy

Reactions
Just wanted to say hello. I live in Port St. Lucie Florida and have owned a Spark for a few months and just ordered a Mavic Pro. Looking forward to getting my Mavic Pro and stepping up my flying. And learning from this forum too.

Just wanted to say hello. I live in Port St. Lucie Florida and have owned a Spark for a few months and just ordered a Mavic Pro. Looking forward to getting my Mavic Pro and stepping up my flying. And learning from this forum too.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots. Enjoy the forum. There is a ton of info and great members to help you along.:)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Howdy from Wyoming @opsguy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, you'll be amazed at how much better it is than your Spark, I had a Spark for a while too. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi opsguy....I also live in PSL and wonder where you fly your drone? Do you know of any city or county parks where it’s ok to fly? Ever run into any complaints or law enforcement issues?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh