DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! ...passed the 107 ...waiting to buy ??

BIM Resource

Reactions
So stoked to be part of the program here. been watching and wanting a DJI for years! time has come. Had a Breeze4k but it went crazy and dove for the Gulf of Mexico. But have a lot of video and priceless moments already. I used to be heavy into quad racing and gopro videos too, heres my channel.. YouTube Link

Just passed the FAA 107, own a business doing Plumbing Engineering and modeling plus VDC or Virtual Design Construction with Revit, 360 Glue, Navisworks, Acad, etc.. thought is to incorporate construction imaging and video. Like to think I can make an owner a video of building construction integrating actual video at same reference points of 3D rendered video of the building model, slicing up between virtual and real imaging.

So, I plan on purchasing the Mavic 2 Pro with RE Goggles. Will also be using for personal use a lot! Will have all required liability insurance as well as equipment.

Hope for a discount this Black Friday but doesnt look like DJI will have one after chatting with them.

Should I buy direct?

I welcome all comments and suggestions, please! Looking forward to sharing great videos along with the rest here!

Brian

Reactions: WAXMAN and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Should I buy direct?
I buy direct from DJI often and never had a problem. There are lots of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavic 2s on Amazon these days though, so you might be able to find a better deal there right now considering all of the Black Friday deals.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu