DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Geelong

Steve Newnham

Reactions
Hi, I'm a video producer working at Deakin University in Geelong. I make videos for online courses and info/promo clips for the university over all 4 campus' - Waterfront, Waurn Ponds -Geelong; Burwood and Warrnambool. I have about 70 hours flight time so far on Phantom 3,4 and Mavic 2 in rural and urban settings and on First Nations sacred land for our Nikeri institute. I have a CASA issued Remote pilot licence. Interested in sharing experiences, observations and tech info with others.

Welcome to the forum Steve . . . you'll find several pilots here from your part of the world. We are happy to have you! Looking forward to some of the images and video from your flights . . . enjoy the forum!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Hi, I'm a video producer working at Deakin University in Geelong. I make videos for online courses and info/promo clips for the university over all 4 campus' - Waterfront, Waurn Ponds -Geelong; Burwood and Warrnambool. I have about 70 hours flight time so far on Phantom 3,4 and Mavic 2 in rural and urban settings and on First Nations sacred land for our Nikeri institute. I have a CASA issued Remote pilot licence. Interested in sharing experiences, observations and tech info with others.

Steve, my daughter attended Deakin University for her Junior year as an exchange student. I flew over and met her at the end of her time there and spent the next 6 weeks traveling and visiting the coastal areas from Geelong to Port Douglas. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the windy City.
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy