DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High tension wires/ Power lines

Is it possible you tilted your phone/iPad and the screen simply rotated?

Seems extremely likely from the description that the problem was the mobile device. Obviously the camera wasn't upside down, so it had to be that the display had rotated. And it's very unlikely that had anything to do with the power lines either; I've seen that happen when the device is nearly level.

Reactions: MotherOfDrones
Is it possible you tilted your phone/iPad and the screen simply rotated?

Well that’s the first thing I thought of. But everything on the heads up display like Height, distance,battery gauge etc, were all facing normal. Just the camera view was upside down. I tried restarting a few times and it did the same thing. It didn’t go back to normal Until I drive down the street away from the lines. I should have taken a screen shot. Also I should mention. When I watched the video after. The screen was facing the right way. And I could hear myself on the recording saying “the camera screen is upside down!” So it was odd.

Seems extremely likely from the description that the problem was the mobile device. Obviously the camera wasn't upside down, so it had to be that the display had rotated. And it's very unlikely that had anything to do with the power lines either; I've seen that happen when the device is nearly level.

Yeah except the display for all the gauges on my phone was not upside down. Only the camera view.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentenL