DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how to stitch edit and upload to facebook

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys I need some help. I took some spherical or 360 photos with my mavic 3 today. Came home and saw all the photos in the panorama folder. I am trying to find out how I can edit each photo, what i can use to stitch the photos together and then upload the completed 360 photo to facebook. I am using windows. I will appreciate if someone can share there process with me, thanks in advance

Hello guys I need some help. I took some spherical or 360 photos with my mavic 3 today. Came home and saw all the photos in the panorama folder. I am trying to find out how I can edit each photo, what i can use to stitch the photos together and then upload the completed 360 photo to facebook. I am using windows. I will appreciate if someone can share there process with me, thanks in advance
you can try Panovolo (www.panovolo.com) - we just released a new version today. To stitch a fully spherical pano, select a directory where your panorama images are located. Select "Spherical" panorama type and Straighten Horizon options. Do not select autocrop. You can stitch either JPEG or DNG images. If you use dngs, the output format will be 16bit TIFF and the panorama will be many hundreds of MB. If you select JPEGs for your input, Panovolo will output JPEG panorama. You can get a 30 day trial version by requesting it on our site. Happy flying.

you can try Panovolo (www.panovolo.com) - we just released a new version today. To stitch a fully spherical pano, select a directory where your panorama images are located. Select "Spherical" panorama type and Straighten Horizon options. Do not select autocrop. You can stitch either JPEG or DNG images. If you use dngs, the output format will be 16bit TIFF and the panorama will be many hundreds of MB. If you select JPEGs for your input, Panovolo will output JPEG panorama. You can get a 30 day trial version by requesting it on our site. Happy flying.
Thanks will give this a shot

is the render times suppose to be more than an hour?

I took a 360 Pano with my Mavic 3 which was like 25 photos. I have a older six gen Intel CPU and 32 gigs DDR 3. I am thinking that should be enough. It says rendering 25 of 25 and just keeps rendering not sure why that's happening. I tried both DNG and jpeg. Rendering times waaay to long

Attachments

• Sm 94 to 107 Mavic3 Aug30th DJI_0094_stitch.jpg
    Sm 94 to 107 Mavic3 Aug30th DJI_0094_stitch.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 20
  • Sm Sat52Sha166-2.2 116 to 121  Mavic3 Aug30th DJI_0116_stitch.jpg
    Sm Sat52Sha166-2.2 116 to 121 Mavic3 Aug30th DJI_0116_stitch.jpg
    917.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Final 24 to 30 WSat60 Fea10AutoColorSh160-2.0June 12th.jpg
    Final 24 to 30 WSat60 Fea10AutoColorSh160-2.0June 12th.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 19
Lets not complicate things, I never ever let the drone stitch and waste my precious drone battery. I simply take pictures manually while overlapping them, very simple. I drop them in Microsoft ICE and within a minute it stitches them, crops and save them as Super High Rez. These pictures from this morning " Majestic Sunrise "

Attachments

• Sm Fe4 Sat52 Sha166-2.2 2 to 14 Autel Sep3rd MAX_0002_stitch.jpg
    Sm Fe4 Sat52 Sha166-2.2 2 to 14 Autel Sep3rd MAX_0002_stitch.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • Sm Fe4 Sat52Sha166-2.2 124 to 130 Mavic 3 Sep 3rd DJI_0124_stitch.jpg
    Sm Fe4 Sat52Sha166-2.2 124 to 130 Mavic 3 Sep 3rd DJI_0124_stitch.jpg
    925 KB · Views: 4
  • Sm Fe4 Sat52 Sha166-2.2 131 to 137 Mavic 3 Sep 3rd DJI_0131_stitch.jpg
    Sm Fe4 Sat52 Sha166-2.2 131 to 137 Mavic 3 Sep 3rd DJI_0131_stitch.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Sm W Sat 26 Sha166-2.2 15 to 17 Autel Sep3 rd MAX_0015_stitch.jpg
    Sm W Sat 26 Sha166-2.2 15 to 17 Autel Sep3 rd MAX_0015_stitch.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Paul Harvey
Lets not complicate things, I never ever let the drone stitch and waste my precious drone battery. I simply take pictures manually while overlapping them, very simple. I drop them in Microsoft ICE and within a minute it stitches them, crops and save them as Super High Rez. These pictures from this morning " Majestic Sunrise "
I do that too sometimes, but I can't do the sphere pano.

I am new taking 360 photos. So i am trying to use the photos that the drone (Mavic 3) gives me. When i drop my 25 photos into Microsoft ICE it goes through its process, However, although I filmed at a high resolution for each photo in RAW, the finished stitched 360 pano is giving me a resolution of 4000 X 1633. I cant understand why the resolution is so small. By the way, I am trying to upload to facebook as my finished product. I am using nadirpatch.com to help with the proper metadata. I also noticed that when i upload to FB Iget black bars on both sides of the of the finished 360 photo. Can someone help me with a simple process to get this done? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13