DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Hate Daylights Savings Time...

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Especially with this Hobby.... Living in Houston the sun is setting now at 5:30 pm and will decrease even more closer to winter... Getting out of work from behind my desk and getting some flight time is becoming challenging .. Looks like I have Benjamin Franklin to blame from below.

Ok, rant over I know some of you probably have it worse off than me in my location. :)

Edit: As pointed out I LOVE daylights savings time, I dislike us having to do it only half a year.

Last edited:
Especially with this Hobby.... Living in Houston the sun is setting now at 5:30 pm and will decrease even more closer to winter... Getting out of work from behind my desk and getting some flight time is becoming challenging .. Looks like I have Benjamin Franklin to blame from below.

Ok, rant over I know some of you probably have it worse off than me in my location. :)

Edit: As pointed out I LOVE daylights savings time, I dislike us having to do it only half a year.
It gets darker sooner here in Chicago. We are on the eastern edge of Central time, presumably the same time that you're on, but you are presumably also in CST, but on the western edge. Going forward into the spring I leave in the dark and come home in the dark. Really sucks. Might as well be in Alaska in the winter :).

Reactions: VenomXts
You can flip it. May not be able to shoot in the evening, but you might get some better chances @ sunrise!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13