DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you ordered DRONE and FM KIT ON ONE ORDER you will (could) be waiting longer

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Only can speak for US orders, but: Just confirmed with their support chat and it does say so online. You "agreed" to wait for the latest items and ship together rather than 1 before the other. when you ordered. The FM Kits are delayed. As of now their website says JULY fpr the FM.

She said my Drone will ship on June 1st and the FM June 7 but since I "chose" to ship together they will both ship on June 7. Those who order now might be in for a much longer wait so I would suggest ordering separately.

Again, I am in US so no idea how that affect you "furriners". :) She did say she would "mark the order to ship separately" but due to what I copied from their website (see below) I'm not betting my lunch money on that. No real big deal for me for only 1 week I can wait, but for those ordering now it could be 5 weeks on hold due to waiting for FM Kit.

Bottom line: ORDER SEPARATELY

From their website:

Shipping Time and Rules​

Shipment times for each product vary depending on availability. The estimated shipping time is shown for each product when you place an order at https://store.dji.com. If your order includes several products, the estimated shipping time will depend on the product that will take the longest. We do not separate orders, nor do we separate combo products and ship them before the estimated shipping time. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please order them separately.

2022-05-12_15-52-21.png

I ordered the Drone with the remote and an hour later ordered the Flymore Plus kit. I was told via chat they'd start shipping May 31st? Seattle here.
Ok. You ordered separately. That makes sense. The issue applies to those who placed a SINGLE order for both items .

Reactions: Torque
Ok. You ordered separately. That makes sense. The issue applies to those who placed a SINGLE order for both items .
Yes. In the past I've had them combine orders placed at separate times, my chat was to verify that this would not be the case with the MP3 since the orders were placed so close together.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne