DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incorrect Time and Date on the files created by Mini 3 pro.

astroprojector

Reactions
Hi There,

I am capturing some test images using the timelapse mode on the Mini 3 Pro. When I import the files in LRTimelapse, it complains that the there is Date/Time mismatch. The files are one hour ahead of my time. I checked the DJI FLy app on the remote and the time is correct. Firmware is the latest.

I have a related problem, but mine is mostly triggered by the DJI FPV.

If you want you're FPV flights logged, you need to connect the drone and goggles to your cell phone, and launch DJI Fly. The synchronization process seems to be sketchy and unreliable. Flights that I take, that show up in the aircraft log, don't get ported over to the DJI Fly log.

I recently signed up with Airdata, and I really became aware of this problem when the dates and times on the flight logs they had were weird, and only dimly correlated with the actual date/time of the flights.

I contacted Airdata, and they said that this is a known problem with DJI Fly. Apparently, DJI Fly doesn't know how to tell time. Or at least, it doesn't know how to get the time zone right.

Has anybody else seen this problem?

Thx

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I urgently need the correct time and date in the EXIF data as I use the drone for professional purposes. I hope DJI will comment on the issue in the near future, or even better, fix the bug in the Fly app. Greetings from Germany, Olivier

Hi, there, people,
So, everyone has the same issue and nobody has any answers, well, looks right to me! ha ha.
I guess we'll just need to be aware of this issue and when migrating the files from the memory stick to our hard disk drives we should remember to change the date probably through the Properties dialogue box.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went to change the date and correct it to the proper date, i found this: amazing, the date of creation is correct, but then the date modified is a day earlier prior to creation date! that is a bug!

Attachments

• DJI Date Issue.jpg
    DJI Date Issue.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 4
It's good to know moderators are hard at work watching our language, but nobody cares about bug fixing and helping solve the problem at hand, no? go on, delete this bit, too :)

I'm having the same problem. Thank you all for posting this before I too ended up down a proverbial rabbit hole. Hello DJI, may we have a fix?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman