DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 4 Holder

Astrix

Reactions
Finally I think I’ve found my solution to use my iPad Mini 4 with the MP controller but still be able to see the controller screen. This arrived yesterday ......
IMG_0615.JPGIMG_0617.JPGIMG_0620.JPGIMG_0618.JPG

It certainly a sturdy piece of kit and very well made. Will see how it handles tomorrow... apparently we have a rare appearance of the sun in Northern Ireland so I need to get evidence of it on film !![emoji23][emoji23]

Looks good. Let me know how you get on, that's my one worry when I get my Mavic air- having to try and read a small phone screen. [emoji165]

Reactions: Astrix
Yes, let us know if it work, I feel that it will interfere with the radio transmission I prefer this set up.
View attachment 34288

Had it in use earlier, yes very good. I use a neck strap as well so I didn’t suffer with a top heavy issue. The iPad is very stable, having sight of both controller screen and iPad is great. The controller screen is easier to see in bright sunlight which I why I wanted to see both screens. All the controls are easy to get at as are all the buttons. The neck strap anchor point is nice and solid. The only thing I don’t like is the coiled data cable which uses the usb socket so I’ve ordered a longer data cable which will use the original socket. The LifThor is certainly well made but costly. I’m glad I purchased it though and I do recommend it. [emoji106]

Agreed but the controller is easier to read in bright sunlight if that makes any sense. [emoji102][emoji106]
I never have a problem seeing the screen. The screen shows you a lot more information than the RC screen. I just never look at it.

Reactions: terradriller
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid