DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it a flex gimbal cable wear? No warnings though..

pietias231

Reactions
Hello everyone!

It's my first post here although I've read lots of threads and learnt tons of information from you guys!
I have a Mavic pro for almost 4 months now. Never had any crashes or any other problems.
Today, though, when I was looking very closely at my gimbal, I noticed something on the flex cable that looks like a damage or tear... Am I just being paranoid, or is it really something to be concerned about?
Just to be perfectly clear, I never had a gimbal overload message, or any similar one (but maybe it's just about to appear after the next flight?).

I will be very grateful for any reply with your thoughts on it.

Thanks, Peter.

0001.jpg Clipboard01.jpg

Hello everyone!

It's my first post here although I've read lots of threads and learnt tons of information from you guys!
I have a Mavic pro for almost 4 months now. Never had any crashes or any other problems.
Today, though, when I was looking very closely at my gimbal, I noticed something on the flex cable that looks like a damage or tear... Am I just being paranoid, or is it really something to be concerned about?
Just to be perfectly clear, I never had a gimbal overload message, or any similar one (but maybe it's just about to appear after the next flight?).

I will be very grateful for any reply with your thoughts on it.

Thanks, Peter.

View attachment 32652 View attachment 32653
Howdy from Wyoming @pietias231 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. That is a known issue and may require replacement at sometime in the future, or it may not some run forever with that issue.

Reactions: pietias231
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PMKMD