DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 I've only ever made two real flights where I've captured video..

Feek

Reactions
And here they both are. I originally bought the drone with the aim of flying around this island so when I took it up and filmed this, I'd only ever made a couple of very short flights.

Then I didn't touch the drone again for over two years. When I took it out of the bag, the batteries were completely flat so I charged them, flew it up and down the garden a few times to give the batteries a cycle, touched a wall, broke a leg, repaired the leg and then went out for another flight.

I'm determined now to go and make some more videos. It's purely a leisure thing for me, nothing more. I'll make videos, post them and if anyone watches them, then it's a bonus :)

I know I need to try and not zoom or turn the drone much while filming, I'm sure I've made many faux pas while making these but I'll learn and get better.

Very nice!

And here they both are. I originally bought the drone with the aim of flying around this island so when I took it up and filmed this, I'd only ever made a couple of very short flights.

Then I didn't touch the drone again for over two years. When I took it out of the bag, the batteries were completely flat so I charged them, flew it up and down the garden a few times to give the batteries a cycle, touched a wall, broke a leg, repaired the leg and then went out for another flight.

I'm determined now to go and make some more videos. It's purely a leisure thing for me, nothing more. I'll make videos, post them and if anyone watches them, then it's a bonus :)

I know I need to try and not zoom or turn the drone much while filming, I'm sure I've made many faux pas while making these but I'll learn and get better.
Only two flights and you got these??? Excellent video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne