DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 La Quinta "Gem of the Desert"

Another great video!

Well PMJ you've done it again and shown us heaps of interesting things across the area.
Looks a great place to fly.

Amazing views. Took some guts to build those rock piles up there. Wonder if some initiation rites or in memory of those that passed before. Anyways, thanks for posting a location I’ll never see in person.

Another great video!
Glad you liked it
Well PMJ you've done it again and shown us heaps of interesting things across the area.
Looks a great place to fly.
Yeah, La Quinta really surprised me, first time there and it was really nice. The Santa Rosa Mountains are incredible. I hiked from Palm Springs to Mt Jacinto 10,600' above many years ago on those same mountains (Cactus to Clouds Hike) and the views are fantastic
Amazing views. Took some guts to build those rock piles up there. Wonder if some initiation rites or in memory of those that passed before. Anyways, thanks for posting a location I’ll never see in person.
Yeah, I was surprised to see those rock stacks up there. We saw similar stacks in the Canadian Rockies last year. It seems to be a new trend for the younger folks. Its great to see people getting out to enjoy the outdoors
Paleomanjim, that was super.
🇨🇦👍
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

WOW - Superb, Stunning visuals. Superb sound track. Very entertaining. Loved it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear