DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lil gimbal trick

hedbonker

Reactions
Maybe y'all already know this and I am just late to the table but you can press and hold on the app display and it lets you adjust the gimbal's left/right position. It's not a huge amount of movement but if you are trying to make a very precise composition, this gives you a bit of fine control for the gimbal.

Maybe y'all already know this and I am just late to the table but you can press and hold on the app display and it lets you adjust the gimbal's left/right position. It's not a huge amount of movement but if you are trying to make a very precise composition, this gives you a bit of fine control for the gimbal.
Yes. It's +/- 5°. Just be sure to reset it to 0°, or you will be flying crooked afterwards! The degrees are displayed on the screen.

Reactions: hedbonker
I knew that, but forget about it every time. Probably a good thing, as GadgetGuy said, I am sure I`d forget to put it back.
If you have a toggle to flip the gimbal straight down, that also resets the gimbal back to 0°. Used to be the only way, as initially, there was no on-screen display of the degrees of offset! If you moved it from 0°, you had no idea of how far it was off, nor in which direction to reset it back to 0° on the screen!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt