DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to hire (remote) M3T report help!

vertifyanalytics

Reactions
Hi there - I run a drone company in the Northeast and have received a considerable amount of interest in thermal reports using the data from the M3T.

Looking to hire someone remote that can take the data we collect and synthesize it into a client ready report using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3. Excited to discuss this with anyone who might be interested/qualified to help on this.

Thanks! Really appreciate it.
Nile

Hi there - I run a drone company in the Northeast and have received a considerable amount of interest in thermal reports using the data from the M3T.

Looking to hire someone remote that can take the data we collect and synthesize it into a client ready report using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3. Excited to discuss this with anyone who might be interested/qualified to help on this.

Thanks! Really appreciate it.
Nile
Hello,

What type of projects do you inspect?

I specialized in the solar panel thermal inspections. I am currently expanding my expertise to building thermal inspections. Furthermore, I understand the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3 well.

Please provide more details, if you are looking for remote cooperation.

You can PM here or find my contacts at Solar Panel Inspection with Thermal Drones | Drone services

Try Raptor Maps if using the data for the solar jobs. Other deliverables maybe done using other software depending on the clients needs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne