DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Los Angeles, Venice Beach here.

awbattelle

Reactions
Hi! I am relatively new to drones, but have enjoyed photography and videography for some time.
I did some test shots at the beach with my new Mavic Air, and compiled them into a short video you can see here.
Since I live at the Beach (Venice) One of my favorite subjects are winter sunsets, where the sun sets right over the horizon. Clouds in the sky always create the best dramatic shots. For this shot, I sent my drone up about 350 ' directly over my head, Enjoy.Venice Beach.JPG

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi! I am relatively new to drones, but have enjoyed photography and videography for some time.
I did some test shots at the beach with my new Mavic Air, and compiled them into a short video you can see here.
Since I live at the Beach (Venice) One of my favorite subjects are winter sunsets, where the sun sets right over the horizon. Clouds in the sky always create the best dramatic shots. For this shot, I sent my drone up about 350 ' directly over my head, Enjoy.View attachment 65362
I have been, there. family in california, great shot. welcome to the forum.

Reactions: awbattelle

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign