DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost images

BaldyBoyBilly

Reactions
Hey All,

Yesterday, my first flight/mission was to take 4 images, one from each corner of a 90 acre land parcel and one 360 pano while centered on the property.

(Mavic 3, RC Pro, up to date)

Later that evening I flew 2 additional batteries capturing more, unrelated 360s.

While reviewing the files on my RC pro, I didn’t see the property 360 pano (and of course, photos NEVER are accessible on the remote), but I believed it would be on the sd card.

Now looking at the SD files, none of the first flight 4 photos nor the 360 captures are showing. All of the later captures during the last 2 batteries are visible.

Last week, thought I was going crazy cause I couldn’t find images on an sd card from my Mavic 3 which I knew I had captured. Maybe my mind is not so far gone after all. Maybe I have a defective 3?

This is a replacement bird from dji for a crashed unit.

Anyone else experience the loss of files (or maybe the files were never created at the time of capture). While taking panos, I count while the 25 shots are taken for each 360 so I know the shutter opened and closed 25 times. But no data??
Ideas?

Did you connect your drone to look at the files on drone SD card?

Thank you, yes I just did. Although there images on the internal storage, they are not the missing files.
Internal drone storage is not the same as SD card in the drone. That's where the files should be.

Hey All,

Yesterday, my first flight/mission was to take 4 images, one from each corner of a 90 acre land parcel and one 360 pano while centered on the property.

(Mavic 3, RC Pro, up to date)

Later that evening I flew 2 additional batteries capturing more, unrelated 360s.

While reviewing the files on my RC pro, I didn’t see the property 360 pano (and of course, photos NEVER are accessible on the remote), but I believed it would be on the sd card.

Now looking at the SD files, none of the first flight 4 photos nor the 360 captures are showing. All of the later captures during the last 2 batteries are visible.

Last week, thought I was going crazy cause I couldn’t find images on an sd card from my Mavic 3 which I knew I had captured. Maybe my mind is not so far gone after all. Maybe I have a defective 3?

This is a replacement bird from dji for a crashed unit.

Anyone else experience the loss of files (or maybe the files were never created at the time of capture). While taking panos, I count while the 25 shots are taken for each 360 so I know the shutter opened and closed 25 times. But no data??
Ideas?
Take the SD card out and put it into your computer. Make sure you check all the folders.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure