DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost video during flight

ShonnyRotten

Reactions
All is fine, but it was very strange. DJI GO said that it was disconnected and i had no visual. But the remote was connected and i landed safely. But can i find out why did this happened? What was the reason of the disconnection? Bird was flying very close to me. Maximum 5 meters away.

Will it be shown in flight logs?

If so, uploading them just in case. In one of this flights in the end the disconnection happened. I think in the earlier one. Not sure.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-04-22_[00-10-35].txt
    550.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DJIFlightRecord_2018-04-22_[00-20-38].txt
    779.6 KB · Views: 1
Many users have reported, that the small cable that comes from the side of the controller is faulty. I have the same issue. Using an original iPhone cable from the bottom port seems to fix the issue.

Reactions: ShonnyRotten
Yep, use the cable that came with your device and plug it into the bottom usb on the RC.
had a flight today, but with the small cable. And this happened. So i thought this is due to small cable, but i remembered that yesterday iwas flying with a different cable and plugged into usb port beneath. Pretty strange. Will keep on paying attention.

had a flight today, but with the small cable. And this happened. So i thought this is due to small cable, but i remembered that yesterday iwas flying with a different cable and plugged into usb port beneath. Pretty strange. Will keep on paying attention.

There is a change to misinterpret what Simmo said. He was asking to use the cable that came with your phone (aka. device). Not the one that came with the drone.

Reactions: Simmo
Thanks ecto, I should have made myself more clear. Yes, use your phone charging cable that came with the phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly