DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Video

Skipper1

Reactions
I snuck into downtown Dallas last Sunday morning, I’m was nervous about being there because of the protests and feeling the cops could be tired and cranky. It was a success but I missed getting Dealey Plaza where JFK was shot and another historical building near there...just no place to park, there’s tons of construction going on. I learned that there are more cranes in downtown Dallas than any other major city. They’re everywhere.

Very nice footage. Would have been nicer with a music track.

Do both gimbal calibrations.
I’ll be doing the calibrations for sure, the tilt didn’t show on the other clips which were recorded on the same morning. BTW, there is a music track on the video.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I’ll be doing the calibrations for sure, the tilt didn’t show on the other clips which were recorded on the same morning. BTW, there is a music track on the video.
Whoops! My Bad. I had the muted button on my keyboard turned off! Hope I don't do the same stupid things with my drone in the air. The music track was indeed not only there, but it was a nice track with good appropriate music.

Totally agree on the calibration- try doing it in the air to get the horizon correct. Dare I say the video is very good and I assume it was in Tripod mode?

Totally agree on the calibration- try doing it in the air to get the horizon correct. Dare I say the video is very good and I assume it was in Tripod mode?
I have always calibrated gimbal horizon on my desk, using one of the horizontal grid lines matching the edge of the desk. Seems to work for me since I have no horizon problems.

I never thought about calibrating while in the air but makes sense took me, I’ll give it a try. Yep, Tripod Mode and very gentle on the sticks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH