DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced not recording to SD card.

YsniperY

Reactions
I just started using a MaVic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I record video but when I try to look at the footage it hasn’t recorded anything. It’s a 64GB memory card and I formatted it first. I made sure the location on controller said to record to SD card vs. internally as well. My original Mavic Pro records video fine on this card. I’ve tried several cards now and nothing is recorded. The screen displays the time left and the number of GB remaining goes down with each recording but there is no video to be seen. I dont know if it makes a difference as to what device is used to try to view the footage; I’m using my ipad with micro USB adaptor but theres nothing to import. Any suggestions??

My first question - does it record to the internal memory?

On my Matrice 30, in the DJI Pilot 2 app, there's the camera settings in the upper right. When I touch that, a dialog box pops up and I can select which cameras to record. If none are selected, you won't have any video saved to your card. I usually select the wide and tele camera and skip the screen recording since it's only 1920 X 1080.

I don't know if the DJI Pilot app on your Mav 2 EA is the same but it would be worth checking.

2nd - have you tried looking at the files on the card when plugged into a computer? Sometimes, tablets and phones have trouble navigating complex paths on the cards. Although if your Mav pro files were readable on your tablet, I guess that isn't the issue. Honestly I'd try the computer and see what it said about the Sd card.

Are you shooting in H.265 codec? Lots of devices have issues with that codec.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas