DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro/zoom battery mod adapter and dual battery bracket anywhere?

kfarsal

Reactions
Hello everyone. I am looking for the power adaptor with 2 XT60 connectors and the battery mounting bracket for extra LiPo batteries for MAVIC 2 Pro.
I had the same setup on my Mavic 1 pro (now sold), but I cannot find anything for Mavic 2 Pro. UAVMODS is no longer in business, and I cannot find any other source. Any help would be highly appreciated.

This should be it. Was it sold as appropriate for Mavic 2 Pro? There is something very similar built for mavic pro 1st version. It seems this was made by UAWMods, they were selling such an adaptor for Mavic 2 Pro but they have now closed.

This should be it. Was it sold as appropriate for Mavic 2 Pro? There is something very similar built for mavic pro 1st version. It seems this was made by UAWMods, they were selling such an adaptor for Mavic 2 Pro but they have now closed.
i bought my mavic 2 in the Classifieds section of this forum and it came with this. all i can tell you is that it fit in. also fyi it blocks the upward sensor. have you checked ebay?

Well, this can be taken care of, by perhaps adjusting it's position or extending it a bit.

Hello everyone. I am looking for the power adaptor with 2 XT60 connectors and the battery mounting bracket for extra LiPo batteries for MAVIC 2 Pro.
I had the same setup on my Mavic 1 pro (now sold), but I cannot find anything for Mavic 2 Pro. UAVMODS is no longer in business, and I cannot find any other source. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Just seen it on ebay and alie

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian