DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 01.00.1300 rollback

Drone-Hacks says it is possible to downgrade from .1300 to their recommended firmware .1000. (But you may have to buy a license.)
Go to their website, click Birdmap and find the Mavic 3 in the drone list.

Reactions: Surprise
Is there any way to downgrade Mavic 3 from 01.00.1300 to any older version
I haave an M3 and I have keep current with the upgrades. May I ask why you want to downgrade? If your response is significant I may want to try to downgrade also.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: JoelP
I haave an M3 and I have keep current with the upgrades. May I ask why you want to downgrade? If your response is significant I may want to try to downgrade also.

Dale
Miami
Just for removing no fly zones restrictions, cause as I understand now is not possible remove nfz with version 01.00.1300

Drone-Hacks says it is possible to downgrade from .1300 to their recommended firmware .1000. (But you may have to buy a license.)
Go to their website, click Birdmap and find the Mavic 3 in the drone list.
Is someone tried drone-hack solutions that you know, is there any positive results

Dale
Miami
I ONLY upgrade firmware, not the others.

Is someone tried drone-hack solutions that you know, is there any positive results
I have used DH on several drones to remove NFZ, altitude restriction and to enable FCC.
Drone Hacks is a serious company, they know what they are doing. And they give good support by email.
If they say you can downgrade, then you can. But send them a mail and ask.

Just for removing no fly zones restrictions, cause as I understand now is not possible remove nfz with version 01.00.1300

Mavic 3? only one i can see on the birdmap is the mavic air 3 so idf its not that one they dont support it

Downgrading the FW wont remove the NFZ, that is a seperate database which is updated in the app, sorry you are stuck with the NFZ,

The Mavic 3 is listed in the birdmap.
If you downgrade to firmware .1000 you can buy a DH license and remove NFZ, altitude limits, and enable FCC.

Must have missed the M3, i only saw the air 3. it was hiding, seen it now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark