DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 update changes system setting options

To suggest or create a workaround would violate EU laws C1 Compliance says you can no longer manually control that light -Sorry.
The only "workaround" I can see for you is to purchase a "Dropper" with its own remote that will not rely on the light.
Those type don't work as well but It seems to be your only route.
Oh..Welcome to the forum this is a great place for help and to learn all about our hobby.

To suggest or create a workaround would violate EU laws C1 Compliance says you can no longer manually control that light -Sorry.
The only "workaround" I can see for you is to purchase a "Dropper" with its own remote that will not rely on the light.
Oh..Welcome to the forum this is a great place for help and to learn all about our hobby.
Thanx for reply. What about using VPN for reinstall the fly app abroad, like I would be in Maroc or US?

Thanx for reply. What about using VPN for reinstall the fly app abroad, like I would be in Maroc or US?
I don't think that matters. The drone starts up and once it has a GPS lock, it applies the rules for that region. Unfortunately.

Which update specifically are you referring to?
What other problems are there?

Unless I'm mistaken or the rules have changed, operating any kind of payload dropper has been against EU and UK regulation for a few years as well. If you're ignoring one regulation, you may as well ignore the rest and try the hacks.

Reactions: Cafguy
Nice Catch I didnt relize they are illegal there I wonder who actually uses them besides fishermen and emergency people?Good to know its actually not legal to drop stuff from an RC vehicle here in the U.S. Over land, and even in many states the rule includes the water ( they site harmful byproducts from Drone fishing). In California they even go as far as to say the string used on the dropper is harmful to wildlife! BUT basically you can't do it. The rule has been in place for Many years here too. At the RC Plane club we have to get permission before we drop candy with parachutes and it takes a little advanced planning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure