DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3C zoom changes zoom magnification when the camera is raised/lowered-why? Ideas?

Bill Lorenz

Reactions
For a few days now my mavic 3 C has been changing the zoom magnification when the camera is raised/lowered with the left wheel -without me touching any other button/wheel. Have I accidentally somehow changed a setting so that the camera zooms in when raised and out when lowered? Or is there a problem with the controller? The zooming seems synchronized with the raising/lowering of the camera.
This is something new. Today I did a recalibration of the gimbal and RC. The first thing I then checked was whether the camera still zoomed in when raising it - it did. AND zoomed out again when lowering the camera. If I then zoom in/out a few times with the right wheel - no other way - I can raise/lower the camera WITHOUT the zoom/magnification factor changing. But for how long? Will it do it the next time I raise/lower the camera while filming? WHY does it do this in the first place? This screws up footage as I had no intention of zooming in or out..
Any ideas? Thanks...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave Cleverley