DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air 2 or a inspire 1???

HEAVYD

Reactions
should i trade my mavic air 2 with case and 4 batts the normal n1 controller and smart controller for a inspire 1 has 3 batts and x3 camera and the x5 should i trade??

some guy asked me if i want to do yall think its fair?

I can get an Inspire 1 package with the X5 camera, lenses and a few batteries for 1200-1800 on Ebay and other places. So the answer is that it depends......

Inspire 1 is a good bird but aging. Batteries are expensive and hard to come by. They are available from DJI right now for $200. Bitrate is only 60mbs, no obstacle avoidance. The X3 camera won't be helpful as it has an old, small sensor. The X5 would need to come with a lens or two to be useful.

So if you want an entry level step into a semi-professional drone, the Inspire 1 could be worth owning.... at question is whether its a fair value for what you have and do you really want one. I could probably duplicate your Air 2 package, used for 1100 these days with a little work

The Inspire 1 is no longer made, and probably minimally supported. Unless you think there is a significant advantage for you to fly the Inspire, its really up to you. The drone was released in 2014. Personally I would be hesitant to purchase a drone of that age...I am not sure of any advantage it might have.

@HEAVYD ,most of the reasons not to do the swap have been answered already ,which was the intention of my WHY ? ,of course its entirely your decision

its the inspire v2 i think i will do it cause im getting the mini 3 pro soon and always have wanted a big drone

is there any problems i should know about before i trade??

@HEAVYD i would go on the inspire pilots site and get more info there ,there is quite a difference between the versions ,you need to make sure exactly which one it is

Reactions: twickers14
is there any problems i should know about before i trade??
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I would strongly suggest that if you're able to examine the Inspire and fly it beforehand to do so. Check the flight records and examine the batteries for damage. Kinda like trading cars, you know what is wrong with yours but have no idea what is wrong with the other.

its the inspire v2 i think i will do it cause im getting the mini 3 pro soon and always have wanted a big drone
You should find out if it's an Inspire 1 v2 or an Inspire 2.
They are very different.
But both are big, heavy and inconvenient to transport.
The Inspire 1 also has very short flight times.

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom