DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Outdoor Antenna

gusri.candra

Reactions
Hi Pilots,

Any of you ever seen the outdoor antenna used for mavic.? so then we can control the aircraft indoor.

thank,

Hi Pilots,

Any of you ever seen the outdoor antenna used for mavic.? so then we can control the aircraft indoor.

thank,
You mean so you can control the Mavic while being indoors? I've never seen an antenna or anything that could boost the Mavic's signal. But I'm ignorant with such things.

You mean so you can control the Mavic while being indoors? I've never seen an antenna or anything that could boost the Mavic's signal. But I'm ignorant with such things.

Yeah. I'm tired of losing signal due to blocking by the structure. I wish I can construct mini tower mounted on my house roof.

Hi Pilots,

thank,
There was a thread here many months ago (I did a quick search and could not find it) where an individual had it set up so he could sit inside in front of his big screen TV and fly the mavic outdoors. Do not recommend it; just providing information.

The Titan system is very good. I have been flying a lot more in the cold weather. I bet it would help in warm weather too. Just keep the air conditioner on. The external mount runs $79. If you try it, you will like it. I wished I would have found it a year ago. My hands don't work that good in the cold.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman