DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro Platinum fly more huge price difference

drone2b

Reactions
Hey guys,

new to this forum, I have just ordered Mavic Pro Platinum fly more here in the UK and it cost £1459 (which i haven't received). But this morning I found the deal on Mavic Pro fly more to cost only £1079. That's a huge price difference in my opinion. So seeing the big price difference £380 or $500, Can you guys with more experience give me and advice if the big premium is worth it ? Thanks a lot !

The MP FMC is being heavily discounted right now for black Friday. Usually the difference is $100.

For that big a difference, I don't think the MPP FMC is worth it.

It's worth more than the older model but not that much more.
On the other hand some of the revisions may for all we know give problems later on.
You get 2 or 3 minutes more flight time and it's undeniably rather quieter, but Mavic is already quieter than larger models such as P4..
It's disappointing they don't seem to have made any changes to the camera which is still not brilliant especially in lower light.

Hey guys,

new to this forum, I have just ordered Mavic Pro Platinum fly more here in the UK and it cost £1459 (which i haven't received). But this morning I found the deal on Mavic Pro fly more to cost only £1079. That's a huge price difference in my opinion. So seeing the big price difference £380 or $500, Can you guys with more experience give me and advice if the big premium is worth it ? Thanks a lot !

I have had a MP for almost a year and for the difference the MPP is not worth almost £500 more .... the reality on flight time will in real terms be around 90 seconds more flight time and the sound difference is not huge either. I do acknowledged that DJI have improved the new MPP over the MP I just don't think it's worth the price hike.

Either way though I am 100% confident you will be happy with either.

But I would save the cash on a MP combo and buy one of these with some of the cash you save.

My combo package fits in here plus other stuff.

0ea4a39375803207acbb437d7bf51f63.jpg

It's a very tempting price right now -- even just to have a back-up Mavic.

But of course I suspect that there will be a new Mavic in the Spring -- if normal DJI product cycles are any indication.

New Low Noise Blades £20. Then I would go for the cheaper old one.

I have a DJI P3S. I have taken advantage of the Black Friday sale. Purchased MP FMC. And Spark FMC. with care and refresh. 5 dbs sound reduction and 90sec more flight. Not worth 300 more. Should be delivered by Tuesday.
See ya then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark