DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro User's Manual

skipper20

Reactions
Is there a link on the DJI website for downloading user's manuals in a larger format? The print in the manuals supplied with my MP is too small for me to read. TIA

They are Adobe .pdf format, so as long as you have some software that allows you to open the file (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) then you should find a 'zoom' setting that will allow you to zoom in and see the text a lot better ...

They are Adobe .pdf format, so as long as you have some software that allows you to open the file (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) then you should find a 'zoom' setting that will allow you to zoom in and see the text a lot better ...

Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question. Last December after I purchased my Spark, I found a link on the DJI website where I was able to download a full page size user's manual for it. 50 + pages. Now I can't seem to find that user's manual download link for any of the DJI products. I'm thinking that DJI may have stopped that service.

I've completely misunderstood what you are after then ... The manuals are in Adobe .pdf format. An Adobe .pdf file can be opened on a computer and can be view-adjusted right from the size of a postage stamp in the middle of the screen, up to just a single letter a foot high! However, if you are expecting a formatted document for printing in large format, DJI don't do it any more, as - I guess - most people access the user manual (if at all!), using PC or tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito