DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro2 controller issues.

bcwoodcarver

Reactions
My controller for my2022 pro2 has a screwed USB port and will not charge. I have a second controller from a mavic zoom 2020 that dies charge. I tried use the zoom controller with the pro2 with no success. Can the zoom controller be paired with the pro2 drone? Od do I need to send the controller into dji foe repair

Yes, if I'm not mistaken the Zoom and Pro 2 use the same controller. I started to buy the Pro 2 camera so I could interchange it with the Zoom but never did. I wound up buying an Autel EVO Lite Plus instead.

Tried zoom controller but the pro 2 range height etc was restricted. Thanks for the help
The Zoom and Pro uses the same controller.
I have two Pro's and one Zoom, and two RC1A and one RC1B controller. They are all interchangeable and compatible. My drones and controllers run the same firmware, and the same version of Go4.

You can open the controller and replace the USB-port yourself. It's not difficult, and there are good instructions on youtube.

I’ve got the same problem, sent it to dronedoctor.co.uk, £110 to repair. I’ve tried to repair one in the past with limited success…

On the Pro 2 controller, that charging port is a bit of a problem. I broke mine the first charge. Now (with the replacement controller), I treat it with TLC.

I have two Pro's and one Zoom, and two RC1A and one RC1B controller. They are all interchangeable and compatible. My drones and controllers run the same firmware, and the same version of Go4.

You can open the controller and replace the USB-port yourself. It's not difficult, and there are good instructions on youtube.
Hi I have connected the zooms controller and it will power up but it switches from aircraft connected to disconnected and flashes mag interference when no magnet or metal is close.
Not in beginner mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert