DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro C0 Label

RexAsh

Reactions
I bought my Mini 4 Pro from Adorama on Amazon (in the United States), when I received it I found that there was a C0 label on it. Does this mean I received a European version or do all models come with this label on the bottom regardless of where they were bought. Also, does the transmission change to the CE 12km when the drone is in Europe, and when the drone is in the FCC it changes to 20km, or does the drone Come with a fixed transmission based off of where you bought it. Thank you!

Transmission power is tied to location. If you are in FCC territory, it uses the higher power transmission.

The C0 label restricts altitude to 120m above home point. Not sure if this applies to FCC regions, too. As I am living in Germany I cannot select an altitude limit higher than 120m within the Fly app. Would be interesting to know if this limit also applies to FCC regions. Can you check?
I case of yes, if you want more altitude (e.g. because of flying around a mountain) you can unclassify the Mini 4 Pro by removing the C0 label, sending pictures to DJI and in return get max. altitude unlocked to 500m.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas