Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Moab Mountain Bike

TinajaEco

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Last edited by a moderator:
Link works fine

This is my first drone and first attempt at filming anything. New laptop will be here today and I’ll work on adding music/sound soon.

Just a short clip of my dog and I from the other day…

Is there a way to hot link this so y’all don’t have to click a link?

If you upload it to Youtube and then copy the link, it should embed the video

Reactions: TinajaEco
This is my first drone and first attempt at filming anything. New laptop will be here today and I’ll work on adding music/sound soon.

Great real world vid! For this of us coming from a photography background this is really useful - thank you for sharing.

Reactions: TinajaEco
Great real world vid! For this of us coming from a photography background this is really useful - thank you for sharing.

Out of curiosity, how is it useful to folks coming from a photography background?

I’m obviously not a photographer and have been learning a lot about positioning/filming from the few recording flights I’ve done so far.

This drone will be a work tool for me once I get my 107, the trail filming is just for fun, FWIW.

That’s a beautiful place! It looks like a great place to fly your drone and a great place for riding your bike! Excellent!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne