DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Morning glory completed

awesome video!

This video brings back memories of a trip on the Great Ocean Road many years ago with my youngest daughter. Now I find myself contemplating another trip to OZ as my middle daughter and her family just moved there last month. I note that some of the photos of the apostles were still photos. Are drones not permitted in that area? I will be bringing mine when we come for a visit sometime next spring (fall on your side of the globe). Thanks for posting!!!!

This video brings back memories of a trip on the Great Ocean Road many years ago with my youngest daughter. Now I find myself contemplating another trip to OZ as my middle daughter and her family just moved there last month. I note that some of the photos of the apostles were still photos. Are drones not permitted in that area? I will be bringing mine when we come for a visit sometime next spring (fall on your side of the globe). Thanks for posting!!!!
Thanks for your post. No drones aloved at 12 Apostles. There are only few left standing, so not really 12 anymore. Amazing place nevertheless🙂

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark