DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Morning Snow in Partington - ok its only a little bit of snow, but indulge me, this is all we get here...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A cold January morning dawns with snow still falling, and an opportunity to capture the scene as snow cloaks our small village, Partington, in beauty... Early morning drivers on their way to work, kids walking to school in the cold, life goes on despite the cold weather... And once the snow stops falling the sun comes out, making the scene shine...

Take 5 minutes and indulge yourself with a restful moment of beauty...

Great video.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nicely done AD and interesting how sun position really makes a difference.
Is it the weekend as a few cars in the driveways?

Nicely done AD and interesting how sun position really makes a difference.
Is it the weekend as a few cars in the driveways?
No, it was early, before many had to leave for work, plus we have lots of retired folks and families with more than one car hereabouts...

Beautifully done, as usual. Loved the music. Where I live, we usually have about 100 inches of snow a winter. So far this year - about 7 inches and almost none of that before the end of the Christmas season. But lots and lots of wind and cold - 8 degrees F today. Thanks for posting.

Thank you Suzanne. I follow you on GreyArrows as well. Thank you for all your work.
I had the opportunity to visit England last September and brought the Mini 3 Pro. Got my Flyer and Operator IDs but was still a little shy to pull it out, checking airspace multiple times. In two weeks we visited London, Hendon, Brighton, Lympstone/Exeter, Tintagle, Hilltop Farm, Ambleside, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Grassington, Woodstock, Boscastle, Knaresborough, Buckfastleigh, York, Whitby and Scarborough. Whew! I love England. And so many photo opportunities.

Attachments

• DJI_0141-BRKT.jpeg
    DJI_0141-BRKT.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DJI_0087-BRKT-2.jpeg
    DJI_0087-BRKT-2.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
Beautifully done, as usual. Loved the music. Where I live, we usually have about 100 inches of snow a winter. So far this year - about 7 inches and almost none of that before the end of the Christmas season. But lots and lots of wind and cold - 8 degrees F today. Thanks for posting.
Thanks Jim, 100" wow, thats a lot of snow! Most I have seen hereabouts is about 12" althugh a friend is snowed in in Scotland already, she says its bliss....

Thank you Suzanne. I follow you on GreyArrows as well. Thank you for all your work.
I had the opportunity to visit England last September and brought the Mini 3 Pro. Got my Flyer and Operator IDs but was still a little shy to pull it out, checking airspace multiple times. In two weeks we visited London, Hendon, Brighton, Lympstone/Exeter, Tintagle, Hilltop Farm, Ambleside, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Grassington, Woodstock, Boscastle, Knaresborough, Buckfastleigh, York, Whitby and Scarborough. Whew! I love England. And so many photo opportunities.
Thanks... Whew, thats quite a busy itinerary, but a fair trek through some of the best areas of England... There is beauty all around us, if we but have the eyes to see it... I love flying the drone in Scotland, the scenery is soo epic and majestic that it sometimes makes me doubt that there is anything worth filming nearer home, but its just having the time and energy to seek them out...

Flirting with trees I see.
Nice and relaxed.
Lol, its a signature move, and works well - as long as you dont get too close :)

Thank you kindly :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne