DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Muiderslot Castle - The Netherlands from above in 4k

The weather was just perfect and I had to get out my drone. In The Netherlands, the weather is usually quite bad so this was a golden opportunity.
A little long for most I’m thinking, but smoothly flown and nice colour grading. Some shots lower down rising up on the castle would have been nice. Good soundtrack. Not sure what happened at the end, as it just suddenly cut rather than fade to black transition?

Reactions: andred
Excellent ... loved the soundtrack ... very relaxing and a beautiful place

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

A little long for most I’m thinking, but smoothly flown and nice colour grading. Some shots lower down rising up on the castle would have been nice. Good soundtrack. Not sure what happened at the end, as it just suddenly cut rather than fade to black transition?
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still learning a lot about editing and getting those perfect shots. I guess practice makes perfect.

Reactions: AG Flights

The weather was just perfect and I had to get out my drone. In The Netherlands, the weather is usually quite bad so this was a golden opportunity.
The wind was blowing hard considering the tilt in the horizon! Or maybe you should try to calibrate the gimbal. Anyway, great video and very nice location!

Nice video, yes it was a little long. Seems you did not want to do any turning since all shots were in straight lines, I usually find that odd for flying a drone capable of all directional flight. For me anyway, the feeling of flying is in the maneuvers. Going around that castle, which was the subject, and seeing it from all angles would have been interesting. Still a pretty spot and nice music.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex