DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Pano using the Mavic Pro

S

Skyhawk

Hi All, I did my first pano stitchinh 3 images taken with a Mavic Pro. I am still waiting my ND filters to arrive so please excuse the over exposure of the sky as I was shooting towards the late afternoon sunset. This is a pano of Alice Springs in the Northern territory of Australia.

View media item 207

Reactions: Drone and Vasek
Hi All, I did my first pano stitchinh 3 images taken with a Mavic Pro. I am still waiting my ND filters to arrive so please excuse the over exposure of the sky as I was shooting towards the late afternoon sunset. This is a pano of Alice Springs in the Northern territory of Australia.

View media item 207
Did you try to create "little planet" might be nice too..

Did you try to create "little planet" might be nice too..

Sorry but I am not familiar with "little planet"? Is it a style setting on the Mavic?

Okay I just googled it, I might have a play around with it on the weekend. :)

No, it is a 360 degree picture taken and stitched from 26 single photos in various angles and orientations. Then stitched and projected to a "inner half of a sphere. See attached pict (resized to 20%)Corralejo_small.jpg

Reactions: Up & Adam
I took many of them with my P4 and it looks nice. It is a nice gift to your friend too. I use for stitching program PTGui it costs few € but is worth to do. Some other programs are free. Enjoy and send some:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1