DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My hard case

ToddR

Reactions
I can see the need for a case. Well actually I'm thinking two different cases. I arranged my own fly more combo if you will. Best Buy sale offered a $100.00 gift card. My initial desire was to have a sling backpack type case. Something I would be able to travel or adventure with. Unfortunatly they didnt really have anything in a back pack style that even closely appealed to me. I chose this hard case instead. I can honestly say I like it. I do need to modify it slightly. As you can see the free filter case does not have a spot. It closes fine when laid on top of the charging assesories. I'm thinking I might cut out a little padding just above this on the top. That should hold the case in place and out of the way. Anyway just thought I would share.

Attachments

• 20180422_105134.jpg
    20180422_105134.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 20180422_105046.jpg
    20180422_105046.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
I've had both a hard case and backpack for my Mavic Pro. I use the Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 most as it's convenient and hike with my Mavic quite a bit, it's nice having free hands when hiking.

Reactions: ToddR
I've got a Fly More bag, a semi-hard case (foam inserts with non-rigid plastic shell in backpack form) and my most commonly used bag is a Manfrotto Small Advanced Tri Camera backpack which has space for drone, batteries, controller, bracket, tablet, cables, filters, cards, and even my WD MyPassport Wireless Pro and a charger if needed. It also has external loops for tripod attachment that can hold coats, tarps, whatever.

The reason I use the Manfrotto so often is because it's incredibly comfortable to wear, even with the added weight of portable drive/charger it's not bulky nor does it make my shoulders/back tired.

Reactions: ToddR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika