DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mav3 ADS-B software is occasionally picking up "ghost planes". They show up on the map screen, I get a warning then, a minute later they disappear

Don Testme

Reactions
My Mav3 ADS-B software is occasionally picking up "ghost planes". They show up on the map screen, I get a warning then, a minute later they disappear, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

The airplane symbol on the map screen shows the plane moving, then it disappears. Why Does this occur?

Reactions: R.Cowan
Can you change your sensitivity level as it might be picking up planes 30,000 ft and than are out of your area,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

On the map view, tap the plane icon. That is where the sensitivity options are. I do believe that ghost happens when a craft is at marginal range and the signal is perfectly aligned with the drone for a few seconds. Then the signal drops out as both craft move.

On the map view, tap the plane icon. That is where the sensitivity options are. I do believe that ghost happens when a craft is at marginal range and the signal is perfectly aligned with the drone for a few seconds. Then the signal drops out as both craft move.
I've experienced this as well and your thoughts seem to make perfect sense.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu