DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Nagarkot, Nepal

MPone

Reactions
**Last video for the Nepal trip

Nagarkot is a village in central Nepal, at the rim of the Kathmandu Valley, located 32 km east of Kathmandu, Nepal. It’s known for its views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset. At an elevation of 2195 m (7200 ft), it is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District.

Always a joy to watch your videos from Nepal.
Nagarkot surely have changed over the years, There were not many buildings on the top of the hill, but I remember the breathtaking view of the Himalayas. And The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, of course. Usually Nepali food is really tasty and good, but not here. The "cook" was a 9-10 year old boy, and I am sure he had other and better talents than cooking :)

Attachments

• Nagarkot_IMG0003.jpg
    Nagarkot_IMG0003.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: MPone
Nice video

Always a joy to watch your videos from Nepal.
Nagarkot surely have changed over the years, There were not many buildings on the top of the hill, but I remember the breathtaking view of the Himalayas. And The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, of course. Usually Nepali food is really tasty and good, but not here. The "cook" was a 9-10 year old boy, and I am sure he had other and better talents than cooking :)
Thanks for your photo. I did not notice this restaurant during my visit. The view of the Himalayas wasn't great due to heavy haze. Perhaps the weather is better in the Fall.

**Last video for the Nepal trip

Nagarkot is a village in central Nepal, at the rim of the Kathmandu Valley, located 32 km east of Kathmandu, Nepal. It’s known for its views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset. At an elevation of 2195 m (7200 ft), it is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District.
Great footage, as always. Love to see your films. I've been to Nepal 3 or 4 times, either as a primary destination or as as stop over. Did the Mt. Everest Trek with private guide with sherpa and crew of 15 in 2001, then also passed through on friendship bridge from Tibet. Your filming captures the essence of he cities and villages perched precariously on hillsides. The music selection also well chosen.

Dale
Miami

Thanks for another great video. The view from those hilltop buildings must be really fine. Your music is mesmerizing --who is playing it?
-Howard

Great footage, as always. Love to see your films. I've been to Nepal 3 or 4 times, either as a primary destination or as as stop over. Did the Mt. Everest Trek with private guide with sherpa and crew of 15 in 2001, then also passed through on friendship bridge from Tibet. Your filming captures the essence of he cities and villages perched precariously on hillsides. The music selection also well chosen.

Dale
Miami
Thanks. I’m envious. Wish I’m more adventurous like you. Droning in these mountainous regions is a challenge as there’s hardly any electricity to charge the drone batteries

Thanks for another great video. The view from those hilltop buildings must be really fine. Your music is mesmerizing --who is playing it?
-Howard
I took the copyright free Nepali music from YouTube. Not sure who the author is. Thanks for watching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure