DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need help

Siwyleeds

Reactions
DJI_0037.jpg Hi Guys
\I`ve been flying my magic for a few months and I love it. I was always focusing on videos but recently I`ve decided to start to play with photos too. before I was always shooting in auto and I didn't see anything disturbing. few days ago I`ve switched to RAW and on my every picture I can see some lines. very weird
My soft .900

Have you every crashed/dropped your Mavic? Are you able to reproduce that issue when using a different memory card?

I have no answer to your banding problem. However there is no contradiction between auto and RAW. You do not have to go into manual mode for shooting in RAW it is just how your files are saved, to jpg or dng (RAW). You have a larger dynamic range when usin RAW but you have to use a program such as Adobe Lightroom or similar in order to take advantage of the RAW files.

Have you every crashed/dropped your Mavic? Are you able to reproduce that issue when using a different memory card?

Never dropped and i didn’t try anuther card yet but will try later on

I have no answer to your banding problem. However there is no contradiction between auto and RAW. You do not have to go into manual mode for shooting in RAW it is just how your files are saved, to jpg or dng (RAW). You have a larger dynamic range when usin RAW but you have to use a program such as Adobe Lightroom or similar in order to take advantage of the RAW files.

Hi. I’m just a newbee in photo editing but i do have the latest lightroom and I’m trying to get into editing. I’ll do some testing with switching into differentmodes. I thought that my issue is just in my settings

Many thanks for advice. Mamery card swap worked in this case. I will format the old card and see if the problem is still there. Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimsonsky