DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Air 2S pilot from Cliffside Park, New Jersey

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello. I am new to this group. I am looking for "safe" and "legal" places to fly in and around my location. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Glad to have you be a part of MP!!

Regarding places to fly. Some suggestions. Google City Parks, State Parks. These should give you info about flying in these areas. Many places prohibit taking off and landing from park property. Some state parks are okay, but check with local municipalities for their ordinances. Check this site: UAV Coach - Where to fly Drones - Check for areas around you. Notice: some info MAY not be up-to-date (meaning they may have a site listed, but you may not actually be able to fly there (local ordinances)). Lastly, check to find out if there are other members here from NJ who may have scoped out places already and can give some pointers.

Enjoy your stay - Enjoy your A2S!!

Hello from the Crossroads of America ntalimci.

The ALOFT app will show restricted airspace in the area that you me be able to fly in if near airports.

You can request LAANC authorization in the app.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Glad to have you be a part of MP!!

Regarding places to fly. Some suggestions. Google City Parks, State Parks. These should give you info about flying in these areas. Many places prohibit taking off and landing from park property. Some state parks are okay, but check with local municipalities for their ordinances. Check this site: UAV Coach - Where to fly Drones - Check for areas around you. Notice: some info MAY not be up-to-date (meaning they may have a site listed, but you may not actually be able to fly there (local ordinances)). Lastly, check to find out if there are other members here from NJ who may have scoped out places already and can give some pointers.

Enjoy your stay - Enjoy your A2S!!
Thank you for the suggestions.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne