DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here

Reactions
Having had a chance to properly fly my Mavic Mini recently, I decided to get a Mini 2 as the WiFi interference in London was a bit irritating and the Mini 2's better comms sounded like a worthwhile improvement. First flight today and am happy with the step up. The attitude facility is great, 4k Crystal clear, way clearer screen resolution. Only issue is finding a USB cable to connect USB C to USB micro, for my Samsung tablet, as I like the bigger screen. Any hints would be appreciated. Good night one and all.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

. Only issue is finding a USB cable to connect USB C to USB micro, for my Samsung tablet, as I like the bigger screen. Any hints would be appreciated. Good night one and all.
Hi nothingmemorable Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
Is it something like THIS or THIS you are looking for ?

Greetings!

Hi, thanks for that, I have already ordered something similar but suspect not all of these will work as using a USB micro to C adapter with my previous lead doesn't work but let's see when it arrives. Regards.
This is what I ordered as it specifically refers to Mavic compatibility , needless to say, it doesn't work, so, any hint about ones which DO work would be greatly appreciated !!.

Reactions: Steel63
Having had a chance to properly fly my Mavic Mini recently, I decided to get a Mini 2 as the WiFi interference in London was a bit irritating and the Mini 2's better comms sounded like a worthwhile improvement. First flight today and am happy with the step up. The attitude facility is great, 4k Crystal clear, way clearer screen resolution. Only issue is finding a USB cable to connect USB C to USB micro, for my Samsung tablet, as I like the bigger screen. Any hints would be appreciated. Good night one and all.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Please check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, lots of good info, on how to prevent a crash, flyaway. Getting started, preflight check list, and much more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569