DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mainer here, Ayuh

Hi folks, I am a Realtor and fly a 2S and Mini 3 Pro (Instagram vertical, lol). I am looking for help in understanding the proper settings for flying hyper-lapse waypoint at night. I tried one and it came out really dark. Here's a sample of one of my listing videos. Thanks
Welcome from Savannah, GA!
Hope to see some cool hyperlapse footage from you when you figure it out! This is the place to find that info.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I am a Realtor and fly a 2S and Mini 3 Pro
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I like the video and the narrative was very professional. You are Part 107 Licensed, right?

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s and Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manuals.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello from the Crossroads of America fosdaddy

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom