DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Missouri Glad to join the fun.

Dronzation

Reactions
Hey interested in gaining root..where can I find info on where we are with this effort...I got question at the moment but soon be helping folks with answers...successful at rolling back with mixed modules and now needing to fuel my challenge junky loving blood with a new puzzle...

Reactions: dirkclod
Question like is there a recovery like TWRP or clockwork...if not how we go back or restore or nand backups and make changes is ADB backups possible etc...seems if rootable all these other methods are just headaches....be nice to load a rom setup for this and that and can change everyday if your needs were different and restore your NAND and back to stock??

Oh..and somebody pm chainfire already..if he can't do it can't be done.the Jedi master himself..

Welcome to the forum dude but I'm sorry because I honestly don't have a clue what you are saying lol. I am sure someone with the right decryption protocols will come along shorty and respond in kind.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Hey interested in gaining root..where can I find info on where we are with this effort...I got question at the moment but soon be helping folks with answers...successful at rolling back with mixed modules and now needing to fuel my challenge junky loving blood with a new puzzle...

Welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign