DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New soon to be Mavic Air user

Hi and Welcome! DJI definitely takes it to the next level.

You might consider changing your username. You won't be a Noob forever and your name will not command the proper level of respect I am sure you will be due.
That’s true lol. Can you change user name easily?

I don't think you can change your username here (someone please correct me if I am wrong). You can just create a completely new one. I believe your current one will be automatically deleted after a certain amount of inactivity.

Reactions: MavicNoob79
:( FedEx’s system goofed. It automatically said I’d get it today because of historical data but it’s not coming until tomorrow. Another day of waiting

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Thanks! You’ve all been very welcoming! My Mavic Air just got delivered to my house! Unfortunately I won’t be able to open it till later tonight. First flight is tomorrow after work

...My Mavic Air just got delivered to my house! Unfortunately I won’t be able to open it till later tonight. First flight is tomorrow after work
Yea! Let the fun begin!

So tonight you can charge up the batteries, register with DJI, and install updates. Then you can connect everything and insure that the app works with your device. Resist the temptation to fly indoors or in the dark (sensors won't work in poor light). Then take the time to read the manual. Make sure you understand how RTH works so you can set it properly before you fly. If all looks good you will be ready to actually fly tomorrow after work.

Yea! Let the fun begin!

So tonight you can charge up the batteries, register with DJI, and install updates. Then you can connect everything and insure that the app works with your device. Resist the temptation to fly indoors or in the dark (sensors won't work in poor light). Then take the time to read the manual. Make sure you understand how RTH works so you can set it properly before you fly. If all looks good you will be ready to actually fly tomorrow after work.
That’s the plan! Going to charge , update, and read once I’m back from my daughters tball practice! So excite. I’m almost 39 years old and feel like a kid at Christmas

Wow.....just wow. Had my first flight. This thing is awesome! My 7 year old daughter was amazed it could follow her around.

It’s so responsive! And nimble. I’m in love hahaha

Hello everyone. My name is Blair. Single 39 year old father of one almost soon to be 7 year old daughter!
Just ordered the Mavic Air. I recently bought a Syma x5uw for me and her to play with and was ultimately very disappointed. So I started looking for a real drone.
After many hours of looking one brand kept coming up, dji. So after a week of watching videos and reading articles I finally made the decision to order a black onyx Mavic Air fly more combo. Can’t wait!
You’ll love it, it’s amazing and if you guys are looking for more range or battery life from it, we are a forum that is very open to modding which is quite fun.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I love the Mavic Air, you won't be disapointed. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis