Join Us Now

Air 2 North Brother Mountain, Nth Brother, NSW, Australia. 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Situated in the Dooragan National Park, North Brother Mountain offers some of the most accessible, panoramic views on the east coast of Australia. The immediate view is over the magnificent Camden Haven Inlet with the Camden Haven River winding between Queens and Watson Taylors Lakes. Views extend to Crowdy Head in the south and as far as Mount Yarrahappini in the north. The mountain is also a 'mecca' for para-gliders and hang gliders and is a sight to enjoy as they launch from the summit. I timed it well, as three guys launched whilst I was there!

Situated in the Dooragan National Park, North Brother Mountain offers some of the most accessible, panoramic views on the east coast of Australia. The immediate view is over the magnificent Camden Haven Inlet with the Camden Haven River winding between Queens and Watson Taylors Lakes. Views extend to Crowdy Head in the south and as far as Mount Yarrahappini in the north. The mountain is also a 'mecca' for para-gliders and hang gliders and is a sight to enjoy as they launch from the summit. I timed it well, as three guys launched whilst I was there!
Loved the video.

Reactions: Squidinc
Was wondering if you’d launch too! Lovely vid and such a picturesque location. Thank you.

Loved this one Paul! beautiful filming and editing.

Dale
Miami

Nicely done! "Hey guys...wait for me!" Yeah, made me grin.

Wow! As the drone gradually ascends, the breathtaking scenery unfolds before your eyes. What a perfect timing! The stillness of the landscape is juxtaposed with the dynamic presence of people, adding a vibrant touch to the entire video. It's absolutely amazing! 😍

Thank you for your kind words @Lykus It was a fun flight in beautiful weather. Glad you enjoyed it! 👍🏻

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1